||Acceptance of Electronic Plans
Acceptance of Electronic Plans
The Town and Country Development Planning Office will be accepting plans electronically from Tuesday, April 2. Below is the list of guidelines required to submit plans electronically.
Guidelines for the Acceptance of Electronic Plans
- Applicants must submit e-Plan in PDF format, either scanned from original paper plan or as a digital conversion to PDF (from CAD tool).
- Electronic plan must be submitted on CD-ROM/DVD-ROM discs. (Discs will not be returned).
- CD-ROM/DVD-ROM discs should be presented in a paper cd sleeve.
- File size should not be greater than 5MB (for larger applications, larger file sizes may be accepted).
- Ensure electronic plan size corresponds with printed document size, i.e. if printed document is to be 11 x 17 then the electronic plan should also be 11 x 17. Final plans/surveyor documents are exempted from this guideline.
- Applicants are required to submit all plans on one PDF document.
- Each plan should be on a separate page.
- Applicants who submit electronic plans are allowed to submit 3 copies of paper plans.
NB: The department is still accepting paper copies; however, if applicants choose to submit an electronic copy as well, they are only required to submit 3 paper copies. In lieu of an electronic copy, applicants must still submit the 6 copies of paper plans.